Would want to use TuTuApp on Mac device? Well, if you are wondering what exactly is TuTuApp, it is the third party app store available for Android and iOS. In fact, the best part with TuTuApp is it provides you access to a host of paid apps for free. More than that, it also offers you a massive deal of modded versions of the popular apps and games. How about being able to install your favorite apps without having any need to spend any money? Isn’t that something really wonderful?
TuTuApp – Everything You Need To Know About It
TuTuApp or TuTuHelper is an alternative app store that has risen to be one of the most popular options currently. The app store is available for multiple platforms that include Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
Initially available only in the Chinese language, the developers seemingly understood the need for catering to the international community and launched TuTuApp English. One of the features we liked with it is it lets you create your own app store on any platform so that you can share your own apps with the users at large.
You may check out the tutorial if TuTuApp is not working on your device?
How To Install TuTuApp on Mac?
Please note that TuTuApp is not available for Mac natively. So, if you want to install the app natively, you need to be on Android and iOS. Thus, that could be a concern if you want to use TuTuApp on Mac as a native app.
However, it should be understood that TuTu App has been growing as a third party app store and has been into developing apps for different platforms. Moreover, it has recently launched an app for Windows. This has given rise to hopes as long as Mac users are concerned. Maybe it will be available for Mac as well in the near future. But, until the time the version becomes available, we will have to use the other methods.
Read the Tutu App review and then judge its functionality. So, here are the methods you can use to install TuTuApp on Mac. Check the following options:
Use Installer To Install TuTuApp on Mac
- Download TuTuApp Installer on your Mac. You can get it from reliable sources.
- Click on TuTuApp Installer you just downloaded.
- The installer will download TuTuApp on your Mac.
- Once done, connect your iOS device.
- You should find the prompt Trust This Computer on your iOS device. Tap to Trust.
- Now, tap on the installer on your device and tap on Install option.
Once the app is installed successfully on your Mac, you should get a green tick on your installation screen.
Install TuTuApp on Mac directly
Well, for this method to work, you need to install an emulator on your Mac. You can make use of an emulator of your choice. However, one of the most popular emulators for Mac is Bluestacks Emulator.
You may follow the steps here to install TuTuApp on Mac using an emulator –
- Launch Safari browser on your Mac.
- You may try any other browser of your choice, but it has been observed that Safari Browser works at its best.
- Download Bluestacks Emulator for Mac from the Bluestacks Site
- Install Bluestacks Emulator you just installed.
- Download TuTuApp APK from TuTuApp Site.
- Save the APK downloaded in the above step to an appropriate location on your device.
- Launch Bluestacks Player you have downloaded and navigate to the TuTuApp APK you have downloaded.
- Install TuTuApp from within Bluestacks.
That should complete your task. You have successfully installed TuTuApp on Mac.
The Concluding Thoughts
TuTuApp on Mac may not work as it does on Android or iOS. Or at least for the time being, you may not be able to expect the same level of performance. The reason is quite simple – the app is not available on the platform natively, and that leaves a lot to be desired. If you are into Cydia tricks, we are sure you will not be happy with the performance all the more – because a host of your Cydia tricks may not work with TuTuApp on Mac.
In any case, we assume that the guidelines indicated above should be helpful enough in installing TuTuApp on your Mac without any issues. You may share your opinions with us through the comments here below. You may share your queries – if any – through the comments.